Heading to the music fest at SXSW 2019 in Austin next week? We’re here to help you plan ahead and add these must see bands with buzz to your list.
- Cautious Clay- The independent flute-playing soul singer.
2) Black Midi- Cool guitar and synth, youthful.
3) Jacob Allen/Puma Blue- Very cool UK jazz artist.
4) Wycleaf Jean- Although not a newcomer, it’s a treat anytime you can see this music legend.
5) Japanese Breakfast- She wowed at ACL Fest last year, Korean American indie/pop.
6) Ferris & Sylvester- Cute duo with 60’s vibe from New York City.
7) Dossey- Local Austin poppy, super fun, electric 80′ s pop track.
8) Black Pumas- Local Austin musician. Smooth and soulful.
9) Sir Sly- Buzzing indie rock band from L.A.
10) Mr. Kitty- Another Austin local Forrest LaMaire electronica and dark.
11) Fontaines DC- Very cool Dublin post-punk band.
12) Pink Sweat$- Philly producer, singer-songwriter rising R&B artist.
13) Indoor Pets- British dirty pop music band.
14) Mahalia- Soulful UK singer-songwriter and actress.
15) Sports Team-Indie buzz UK band.
Check out our post with all the party and showcase posters of the MUST SEE MUSIC AT SXSW 2019 HERE.
Visit sxsw.com for all the schedules and lineups for this year’s festival March 8- 17 in Austin Texas!